Paschal Choir News Letter
This edition includes:
- Start up Car Wash!
- Practice Tracks are posted! Link provided below!
- Volunteer Background Check- Everyone volunteer must renew
- Choir Handbook with Calendar
Car Wash - participation required
Saturday, Aug. 24th, 9am-3pm
3001 Forest Park Boulevard
Fort Worth, TX
1. Paschal High School Parking Lot - Last Name A through M
2. Bank of America- Boys and Altos - Last name N through Z
3. Exxon Mobile on Hulen and Bellaire - Sopranos
All students will be issued 5 $5 car wash tickets on Monday. This is a department initiative.
Sign up Genius below! Parent Volunteers!
Focus on: Geistlieches Lied, Unclouded Day, My Lord Has Come, Come and Go to that Land... Round One will be announced this weekend
Chorale Members Required to compete in All-State
Music packets are available at Jw Pepper.
The Address is to the JW PEPPER store is:
7459 Airport Freeway, Richland Hills, TX 76118
Please complete the volunteer background check! It is so quick and easy to complete online! This must be done every year even if you have done it before!
Please consider donating to the choir department to help meet its goals of providing additional uniforms for a growing program and funding instrumental players for our wonderful concerts!