My True Colors
Victoria Woodard: 2nd hour
- Of all types children, I had the most difficult time fitting into academic routine.
- I learned by doing and experiencing rather than by listening and reading.
- I needed physical involvement in the learning process and was motivated by my own natural competitive nature and sense of fun.
- I seek a relationship with shared activities and interests.
- I like to explore new ways to energize the relationship.
- In a relationship, I need to be bold and thrive on physical contact.
- I enjoy giving extravagant gifts that bring obvious pleasure to special people in my life.
- I am bored and restless with jobs that are routine and structured.
- I am satisfied in careers that allow me independence and freedom, while utilizing my physical coordination and my love of tools.
- I view any kind of tool as an extension of myself.
- I am a natural performer.
- Expects quick action.
- Works in the here and now.
- Performance oriented.
- Flexible approach.
- Welcomes change.
- Expects people to “make it fun”.
Symptoms of a Bad Day
- Rudeness and defiance.
- Breaking the rules intentionally.
- Running away and dropping out.
- Use of stimulants.
- Acting out boisterously.
- Lying and cheating.
- Physical aggressiveness.
What three characteristics about your color fit me the best?
What three characteristics were not like you?
What type of job do you believe fits your personality type?
- Criminal Investigators
How might your color affect you at work?
My color might affect me at work by people assuming I'm irresponsible when i'm joking around, but I really just like to make the best out of the situation.