How do friendships help others communicate and cooperate?
Be nice and helpful to people. For example, if someone is carrying groceries to their car and they drop a bag, help them by picking up the groceries and loading them back into the bag. The simple things like that are very much appreciated by anyone!
helping people make other feel good and happy
Having a friend helps you in your daily life!
- Increase your sense of belonging and purpose for a regular day.
- Boost your happiness and makes you feel better.
- Reduce stress and increases happiness.
- your friend can help you cope with traumas, such as divorce, serious illness, job loss or the death of a loved one.
- Friends can encourage you to change or avoid unhealthy lifestyle habits, such as or lack of exercise
What is a Friend?