January 27, 2023
Hello Wolf Pack,
We have officially reached the halfway point in our school year! Monday begins our 3rd quarter and fresh start for grades, assignments, and for many, new electives.
We will be reviewing PACK Expectations with our students next week. This will cover all expectations with an in-depth emphasis on school-appropriate language and the importance of reporting concerns to staff, including safety concerns, peer conflicts, bullying situations, etc. Mr. Larsen and Mrs. Hurst will be visiting classrooms to provide that common lesson and message to all of our wolf pack.
This Week & Upcoming Events:
- End of the quarter is today, Friday, Jan. 27.
- 3rd Quarter begins Monday.
- Fill the Truck Food Drive begins Monday. See information below.
- 2nd Quarter grades can be viewed in PowerSchool on Tuesday.
- See boys' basketball game schedule below.
- Yoga Fundraiser at The Mat on Saturday, Feb. 11. Details below.
- High 5 Basketball Tournament
- Feb. 14- Group pictures for yearbook
- PACK Attack High5 3 vs 3 basketball tournament Feb. 17
- Conferences Feb. 22-24
- Career Fair Feb. 24
Fill the Truck Food Drive
Point values are - ramen and tiny cans are 1/2 point, regular size cans are 1 point, and giant cans and peanut butter are 2 points.
Help us "Fill the Truck!"
Selkirk Student Gives a TEDx Talk
Thank you, Wolves!
Career Fair in February
Contacts at Selkirk Middle School
Attendance Line: 558-6207 (or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Principal, Ty Larsen: email@example.com
Asst. Principal, Jen Hurst: firstname.lastname@example.org
Counselor, Connie Mott: email@example.com
Head Secretary, Mandi Daniels: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Secretary, Denise Burgess: email@example.com