Volume 9 Issue 5 March 20th, 2017
March 20th-KOSSA Testing-Admin Support & Business Mgmt
March 21st-Statewide ACT given to All Juniors
March 22nd-KOSSA Testing-Ag Power, Animal Science, Culinary
March 23rd-9th/10th Marc Mero Presentation @ ESBC
March 23rd-KOSSA Testing-Allied Health
March 24th-KOSSA Testing-Marketing, Environmental, & Engineering
March 24th-Warrior Percussion Group Performance 5th Block
March 25th-Military Ball
March 27th-Science Field Test-Given to All Juniors
March 29th-Clubs 8:20 - 8:40-Students without a Club Remain in 1st Block
March 29th-Heart Chase during 4th/5th Block
March 30th-Book Genre Fair
April 19th-Statewide ACT Make-up Day
Kagan Day 5 training is scheduled for August 4th, 2017 with lunch on your own.
ACT-Tuesday, March 21st
- No bells to dismiss students
- Juniors will report directly to their ACT testing rooms at 8:15.
- 9th/10th/12th grade students that normally have classes in the math/science wing will be relocated to other empty classes throughout the building. Please refer to the latest schedule sent out by Mischa Brainard for these locations. Copies of this schedule will also be posted throughout the school.
- Juniors will eat lunch upstairs in the gymnasium once they have been dismissed from the ACT.
- Juniors will go to the auditorium for 4th/5th after they eat lunch on Tuesday, March 21st. Junior teachers need to help supervise in the auditorium during the blocks they normally have juniors.
- Teachers that have been displaced may return to their regular classrooms during 4th and 5th blocks.
Wednesday PLCs/Program Review Documentation
Upcoming Book Genre Fair--March 30th
We intend to have seniors tour the fair during 1st block, juniors visit during 2nd, and 9th/10th visit the fair through 4th block. This will leave 3rd block open for visitors from Oak Hill Elementary and 5th block for clean up.