La Jasette 2015-16
Chat en français when, where and how you choose!
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
A 'jasette' is a 'chat' in English and 'jaser' is what we do for ONE HOUR a month!
In La Jasette French conversation groups, all proficiency and comfort levels are welcomed and all will feel successful.
Bonnes nouvelles! This year, La Jasette participants will decide:
- where, (ex., school, coffee shop, from home, etc.),
- when, (ex., once/month for 1 hour, twice/month for 30 min, or four times/month for 15 min), and
- how, (ex., in person, Google Hangout, Skype or Facetime, telephone, or other), they meet to se jaser en français.
These free monthly gatherings offer a chance to practice oral French skills in a casual and relaxing atmosphere with one or two like-minded colleagues.
Pourquoi La Jasette?
- use your oral French in a low-stress, casual context with another adult
- learn an activity that fosters oral communication in any French classroom
- connect and collaborate with colleagues
Consider making La Jasette part of your personal or professional growth plan this year.
Essayez la Jasette!
- Commit to one hour per month of FRENCH conversation with 1 or 2 colleagues from October to June.
- Then, fill in this form. Choose your own partner(s) or we will match you with one.
- You can join at any time!
- Then come to the La Jasette Kick-Off event on November 13. Supply teacher costs are covered for up to 20 people! Register here.
For more details, contact Michelle De Abreu, consultant at email@example.com.