Welcome to California State University,Sacramento
The school was established in 1947 in the city of Sacramento,California which was then known as Sacramento State College. Later in the years the school became bigger and the school turned to a University.The school colors are green and gold.The school size is 300 acres with 3,500 trees.The school is known as the Tree Campus USA.The schools mascot is Herky the Hornet.
California State University, Sacramento
Club and Organization-
About the University
- Certificate of High School Graduation
- Qualified the eligibility Index
- Grades C or higher
- Completed the A-G requirement
- Passing score for the Sat or Act
- Entry Essay
- Arts and letters
- Business Administration
- Continuing Education
- Engineer and Computer Science
- Health and Human Services
- Natural sciences and Mathematics
- Social Science and Interdisciplinary Studies
Financial Aid is offered for the students that attend SAC State. The students are offered a ton of Aid that they have to applicate in order to get it.Some of loans have a lot of expectations.Another way that students get help is with grants.Grants is free money that doesn't have to be paid back.The financial aid available at SAC state is FAFSA and the Dream Act.
Tuition Fees (Undergraduate)
- Units -6 OR less
- Tuition Fees$1,587.00
- Mandatory Campus Fee-$700.00
The following are the halls used -
- Desmond Hall
- Draper Hall
- Jenkins Hall
- Sierra Hall
- Sutter Hall
- The halls are the common housing the students live in. Some students live near or on the 3 story houses.
Fun Things to Do at Sacramento State
Advice from students
Clubs and Organizations
- Greek Councils
- Special Interest
- University Sponsored Organizations
- Basketball(boys and girls)
- track and field
Extra -Campus Tours
Its always good not just only know what the campus consists of but actually get the feel of it.Taking time to go the campus and have a tour and really ask yourself if that's your type of atmosphere.
- Tours are available Monday through Thursday at 9:30am and 1pm, Friday at 9am, 11am and 1pm, and Saturdays (Fall & Spring only) at 10am and 11:30am
- If any question the schools contact information is below
IS THIS SCHOOL FOR ME?
After doing all the research and investigation on Sacramento State I have realized this school can be a possible option I may consider.Not only is the school located in a good area but it also is close to home.This school has a lot opportunities for a future.The school has a good atmosphere in where students get involved a lot.The most important thing is that this offers my major in interest. The major is biochemistry.This school has a very good route for what I am interested in.So I am really looking forward to applying to this school all I have to do is now is get good grades and keep it up.