Empowering workforce.....Partner in organizational success
Why you should organize Communication and Soft Skills Training for your employees in 2016
It starts with the numbers and facts
- · A business with 100 employees spends an average downtime of 17 hours a week clarifying communication. This translates to an annual cost of $528,443. (Siemens Enterprise Communications)
- · Companies that have highly effective internal communications had 47% higher total returns to shareholders over a five-year period compared to companies with the least effective internal communications. (Towers Watson)
- · Lack of communication skill is a major concern for most employers, especially IT companies, Regional director of NASSCOM K. Purushothaman
- · Companies that communicate most effectively are more than 50% more likely to report turnover levels below the industry average compared with only 33% for the least-effective communicators. (Watson Wyatt)
- · New research suggests that lack of English language skills acroaa the global workforce could cost multinational businesses hundreds of thousands of lost hours every year
Companies who deter from investing in Communication and Soft Skills training restrict their profitability, increase their risk of unnecessary turnover, and reduce their effectiveness among their customer base.
Effective communication is the lifeblood of a healthy company It enhances client and customer relationships, fuels employee engagement, streamlines productivity and long-term profitability.
Smart companies are investing in communication skills, English language skills, presentation skills, business writing skills, interpersonal relations and the like as they have realized that these skills are as crucial as any other core competencies.