What is happening this month?
* Your NWEA window opens on January 8th and closes February14th.
* Remember these will be used for evaluation purposes, but should also be used to guide small group instruction, ILC cycles, and whole group reteaching.
* We have been informally coaching a few of you. Thank you for welcoming us into your rooms.
* We have several people signed up for Session 2, please sign up so we can support you.
* See the link below to sign up...
Spots are filling up quickly for our next cycle! Let us help you free up some time in your very busy schedule! Sign up now to secure your spot. Let us help you plan, find resources, and co-teach. Please let us help you.
What does Student-Centered Coaching Look Like?
- Roughly 4-6 Weeks
- Co-planning (lessons/subjects of your choice) 1 time per week
- Implement plans and co-teach 1-2 days per week
- Can take place individually or in groups
The document above explains the process of the coaching cycle.
- Step 1 and 2: Discuss what you want your students to know and be able to do
- Step 3: Pre-Assess
- Step 4 and 5: Co-Plan and Co-Teach (this is where we will spend the bulk of our time)
- Step 6: Post-Assess and measure success
Contact Your Coaches
Monday-Tuesday: Holmes STEM Academy (Data Room)
Wednesday-Thursday: Potter Elementary (Room E)
Friday AM: Holmes STEM Academy (Data Room)
Friday PM: Potter Elementary (Room E)
Danielle's Email: email@example.com
Shannon's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org