Blue Hills News
From the Desk of the Principal
Week of February 3, 2020
To the Blue Hills community:
Accoring to Punxsutawney Phil, spring is on its way! We will see...
- Report Cards were published on Friday, January 31, 2020. If you are having difficulty accessing your child's report card, please contact the Academic Office at 781-828-5800 x2670.
- Vocational Program Placements for grade 9 were announced last week. Congratulations to the freshmen for taking the next step in their Blue Hills journey!
- Are you checking on your student's grades, discipline, and attendance through our X2 portal? X2 is accessible through our website, or by going to https://ma-bluehills.myfollett.com/aspen/logon.do Parents and students share the same login. If you need help recovering this information, please contact Ms. Wall in the Academic Office at 781-828-5800 x2670.
- Superintendent/Principal Coffee Hour - Please join us for the next coffee hour to ask questions and discuss the state of the school - March 4 @ 9:45 a.m. in the Superintendent's Conference Room.
- Homework Club: See the flyer below for this great new group that meets in the library after school.
- Vaping Presentation - Join us at 6 p.m. on February 26th for a presentation from Dr. Lester Hartman on the realities and dangers of vaping. Dr. Hartman presented to our students and brings a wealth of knowledge to the subject.
We are honored and grateful that Dr. Hartman will be returning to Blue Hills for an evening parent presentation at 6 p.m. on February 26. Please contact Mr. Davis (email@example.com) with any questions. All are welcome!
Belle of the Ball
The BHR Guidance Department is inviting 11th and 12th grade students to participate in The Belle of The Ball program that offers free prom dresses to students in need. This is a unique opportunity to shop through hundreds of dresses and take home the perfect one for free.
The event takes place on Saturday, April 4. All interested students should contact their guidance counselor to secure a space.
You can find out more about the program at https://antons.com/belle/
February 4: District School Committee, 7 p.m.
February 17-21: School Vacation
February 24: School Resumes
February 26: Vaping Presentation, 6 p.m.
March 4: Superintendent/Principal Coffee Hour, 9:45 a.m.