Calling all Superheroes!
Fifth Grade News, Week of November 18
This Week in 5A:
- Wednesday, 11/20- Operation Christmas Child Boxes Due
Hospice Service Project
Our Hospice service project is now in full swing. Students have been hard at work earning money in some very creative ways! I would love to have a few pictures of your kiddos in action. Please email them to me @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out this chart Ellie created to keep track of her earnings!
- Tuesday, 11/26- Fifth Grade Poetry Slam
- Wednesday, 11/27- Thanksgiving Break begins
- Sunday, 12/1- Santa's Secret Shop Opens
- Friday, 12/6- Hospice Service Project, $ Due
- Thursday, 12/12- Hospice Service Project Shopping Trip to Target
- Saturday, 12/14- Fashion Show
- Wednesday, 12/18- Children's Christmas Service
- Friday, 12/20- Noon Dismissal, Christmas Party & Christmas Break begins