Charcteristics of Senate
The senate has to be at least the age of at least 30 years old. You also have to be a United States citizen for 9 years. To represent a district you have to be from that district.
Terms of Office
- You are going for term of 6-years and only 1/3 of the senators have to go to the election every two years.
- Elections are held in november on even numbered years.
- Everyone starts on the next year on January 3.
Privileges and Benefits
- You are free from arrest, expet for treason, felony, and breach of peace
- No one can be sued for what they say standing on the senate floor.
- The senate may judge members, and decide wether to seat them.