By Gavin Hutton
Aerospace Engineering is the primary field of engineering concerned with the development of aircraft and spacecraft.
- Specific duties of an aerospace engineer can vary greatly because of the specialized nature of the industry. Aerospace engineers might conduct research on production materials used for construction of an aircraft, or analyze the structural integrity of its framework. Some aerospace engineers are in charge of designing guidance systems for missiles or control panels for fighter jets. Aerospace engineers coordinate test flights and document the results. Engineering space exploration vehicles, they may develop propulsion systems and design computer systems. Aerospace engineers can also be in charge of designing production methods and manufacturing facilities, or monitoring on-going performance.
- Having a degree in aerospace engineering you could work in the areas like aircraft, spacecraft, missiles, space stations, and lunar vehicles
- An ethical situation can be an airplane not being the proper measurement or not built correctly
- A market analysis studies the attractiveness and the dynamics of a special market within a special industry.
- If you do it wrong your company can lose lots of money