Red Hill Salamader.
The Red hill Salamander (RHS)
Alias: Phaeognathus hubrichti
- The Red hill salamander is the only terrestrial vertebrate thats confined to Alabama.
- its From the red hill region of Alabama.
- Its A member of the Group Phaeognathus.
- To help The animal the U.S Fish and wildlife Service listed them as Threatened in 1977 on January 3.
- Around 60% of its Home is by the paper companies.
- The red hill Salamander is the state amphibian of Alabama.
- The Red hill salamander can grow up to about 11 inches Long.
- Its Body Has no markings and it breathes through its smooth/Slimy skin.
- We Could Probably Help the chances of seeing the red hill salamander by not taking away its Space, and not cutting down the trees .