ST. CROIX CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
April 1, 2019
STUDENTS FIRST - PROFESSIONALISM - FAMILY
Top 10 by 2020
- Academic Achievement
- Student Climate
- Adult Culture
Together we can achieve anything.
Please familiarize yourself with the information on this document. Thank you.
Something to Consider
Shoutouts & Celebrations
thank you for your outstanding effort, kindness, excellence, and selflessness.
- Pam Stave: Always making me smile, even if I'm having a bad day.
- Tom Sauve: Covering multiple classes and dealing with difficult students during your prep to help the track coaches.
- Everyone: I enjoy being a part of the high school and hanging with you guys every day!
- Heather Jourdeans: Trying to help my son figure out a concept... and then continuing to try and try and try. #parentappreciation
- Dani Wollberg: Creating a "free hugs" sign for morning greeting. Keepin' the love flowing.
- Counseling Office (and Alyssa Edison): For bringing in Terrence Talley to speak. The students really seemed to enjoy him!
- Vicki Dresan-Talapa: Being completely committed to the physical and mental health of our students.
- Jason Koele, Tracy Klein, Steph Posta, & Jeff Fern: Being unbelievably GREAT teammates. Being able to lean on each other makes this an amazing journey.
- Jeff Fern: Straight MONEY at the Terrence Talley presentation. You are a star!
- Jen Staidl: For helping a young lady recognize that standing up for another student takes courage, integrity, and honor. For standing next to that student and making sure she knows that Jen will always have her back. That's what this is all about.
- Emily Timmers: For going to great lengths to make sure all the ducks are in a row before the newest little panther arrives. That is a clear expression of love for her students and care for their learning. #aboveandbeyond
- Garret Wenzel: Coordinated a former grad (Evan Nielsen) to come speak to his class on the Packaging major offered at UW- Stout.
- Sean Conway: for all his work with the band trip.
- Jen Staidl: Brought donuts for the PBIS meeting and shared an awesome project that her Language Arts students created. SO awesome!
- Jen Staidl: I'm impressed with how she gets her students to think (even outside the box). Awesome.
- Sean Conway: Being willing to bring a small army to Florida (he probably won't even lose any!) Impressive.
- Emily Timmers and Cami Stansbury: Thanks for a bowlin' good time!
- John Tackmann: Congratulations on the new position!!!
- Sandy Weitgenant: Gave up her lunchtime to run on a little mission to get some last minute food for a student to have over spring break! Plus all the kindness she shows kids every day!
- Carolyn Lent: Help me put together a digital letter of rec document for kids. And she’s just awesome
- Courtney Hawkins: For letting me use her kitchen for German Club to make some tasty food. Vielen Dank
- Emily Timmers: Thanks for all your PDF grabbing and organizing from our soon-to-be-gone online textbook.
- Jess Wolf, Chris Buckel, & Tom Sauve: Selflessly putting the needs of the students, department, and school ahead of their own desires.
- Jerry Wold: Improving our building while we were on vacation... great job, Jerry.
- Sean Conway: Thanks for a Great Band Trip! Students had an amazing workshop and gave a wonderful performance.
You all ROCK!
Warm Your Heart
Schedule for the Week
Morning Greeters This Week: CTE & SPED
Monday, April 1st - WELCOME BACK
It's a great day to be a Panther!
6:300pm - School Board Meeting
Tuesday, April 2nd
7:30 am - 7:55 am - BLT Meeting
8:00 am - 1:00 pm - Flagship Ford - Emery
Wednesday, April 3rd - ALL Staff Meeting - Morning Meeting Schedule
7:30 am - 8:15 am - ALL Staff Meeting - Lecture Room
8:00 am - 8:15 am - Morning Meeting
10:00 am - 11:00 am - Class of 2023 Data Dig
Thursday, April 4th
8:00 am - 2:30 pm - National Eagle Center - Rozeboom
8:00 am - 1:00 pm - Donaldson's and EPS Engines - Rozeboom
8:15 am - 10:45 am - HSLT Meeting
Friday, April 5th
7:30 am - 8:05 am - PBIS Meeting
This document is a summary of our 2018-19 building goals. These goals represent the work of HSLT, BLT, and PBIS aligned to district priorities. If you'd like to see the detailed version please contact Kurt.