7 Cardinal Rules For Life
The Right Mentality for the New Semester
- Make peace with your past so it won't disturb your present.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything. Give it time.
- No one is in charge of your happiness. Except you.
- Don't compare your life to others and don't judge them, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Stop thinking too much. It's alright not to know the answers. They will come when you least expect it.
- Smile. You don't own all the problems in the world.
beLIEVE theRE IS good IN THE WORLD.
Build a Goal, Build a Sundae
Monday, Feb. 10th, 7pm
Morgan North Lobby
Why not treat yourself to an ice cream sundae?! Let's start planning now and satisfy our sweet tooth all in one!