Jon Michael Cunanan
Major Sources of Water
What happens if i get too little, or drink too much?
Not drinking enough water causes you to become dehydrated. Naturally, water is supposed to keep your body working properly so you shouldn't punish yourself for not drinking enough of it. Being dehydrated can go to as far as your body struggling to get blood around your organs.
Drinking too much water however, is also just as bad. If one consumes too much water, he or she will drown from the inside. (water poisoning) this happens when people drink so much water that the body loses the balance of electrolytes in their body.
Interesting facts about Water
- Roughly 70% of an adult's body consists of water.
- At birth, water accounts for up to 805 of an infant's body weight.
- A healthy person can drink up to 3 gallons of water per day.
- The United States uses about 346,000 million gallons of fresh water every day.
- The average person in the United States uses anywhere from 80-100 gallons of water per day. Flushing the toilet actually takes up the largest mount of this water.
Weather as rain
Another rainfall and flood
The harvest will be good this year
Everything is good about water
Repeating the water cycle