The Mustang Club
BVN's Parent Boosters' Newsletter ~ October 19, 2022
Our community has an opportunity in front of them to continue to support schools through a no tax rate increase mail-ballot bond election. This $251,250,000 bond presents an opportunity to invest in facilities, safety and technology that will benefit both students for years to come.
In January 2023, all Blue Valley registered voters will receive mail ballots for the bond election that will invest in facilities, safety and technology. As important members of our Blue Valley community, and families of children in Blue Valley schools, we want you to be informed about the January 2023 bond election. There are a variety of ways to learn about the bond election and the projects included.
- Website: Review the Bond 2023 website for information about voting, answers to frequently asked questions, project lists and more.
- Bond presentations: Plan to attend a bond presentation meeting on Monday, October 24th at Valley Park Elementary Library from 6:30 – 7:00 pm. This will be an opportunity for our North parents to learn more about the upcoming Bond and its impact on our school. Can’t make the meeting? Make plans to join us for a community open house in January. More details to come about times and dates.
- Feedback: Share your thoughts/questions about the bond with us.
CHECK OUT THE FALL ACTIVITY GUIDE!
Please take a look through the BVN Mustang Club's Fall Activity Guide! Here is a link to the online edition: https://anyflip.com/qzkqi/pcpe/
This is a great way to see photos of the athletic teams & performing arts students, find out more about their coaches and directors, and read a greeting from the BVN Principal & the Mustang Club Presidents.
Additionally, please take note of the advertisements from our corporate partners and give them your business whenever possible. We thank them for their support of the Mustang Club and our Blue Valley North students.
The Mustang Club Spirit Wear
Need a BVN wardrobe refresh?? Now is the time! We have new styles, both short and long sleeve options, plus hats and even blankets for those chilly Friday nights at the games. Go to The Mustang Club website at www.bvnmustangs.com to buy now!
BUCKAROO BASH – Annual Parent Party!
Mark you calendars for Saturday, January 28, 2023! The annual parent party, Buckaroo Bash, will be here before you know it! You will not want to miss this fun event!
For this event to be a success, we need your help NOW! Help us make a difference for our students.
If you have connections to:
· Amusement Parks
· Breweries or Restaurants
· Events – Sporting, Performing Arts (Concerts/theater)
· Experiences/Parties (tours, wine tasting party, boat parties, scenic rooftop destinations)
· Hospitality industry (hotel & travel)
· Personal services (Will and Estate Planning, Life Coach, Dieticians, Home repair/cleaning, etc…)
· Trips/Time Shares
Please contact Brandi Robertson at email@example.com
Critical Leadership Needs
The Mustang Club needs several vital roles filled ASAP for the 2022-23 school year. Please, please consider helping, or even better, recruit a friend to do a job together!
General Committee Volunteers
Please sign up or contact us at BVNPBCPresident@gmail.com . Thank you!