BE PTO Newsletter
September 24th, 2015
Highlights from our September 21st meeting:
- Boosterthon Fun Run has started! Join us on October 1st for the action! See below for more info and to sign up to help!
- Red Ribbon Week - Oct 26th-30th
- PTO will replenish equipment for recess baskets
- Room Parent Coordinator assignments have come out. Make sure to start planning for the Halloween Party on Friday, October 30th.
- Monster Mash Halloween Bash Dance - Friday, October 30th
- Keep collecting your HyVee receipts and box tops! You can turn these into the office or send with your student.
- PTO directories will be coming out soon!
- The Bennington Teammates program is looking for mentors! Just go to teammates.com to register to help!
- Sign up to get reminder texts! Text "@bepto2015" to the number 81010
- Follow us on Twitter - @BennElemPTO
- Check out our new website! http://bennelempto.weebly.com
Come join us at our next meeting-October 19th @7:00pm
Boosterthon Fun Run
Food Sign up for Conferences!
PTO will be providing a meal for our teachers during fall conference on October 6th. Please sign up using the following link to help make this a success for our wonderful teachers!
Boxtops and Hyvee!
Food Night - Runza
Tuesday, Oct. 6th, 10am
15757 Center West Hadan Drive
Food Night - Nate's Stumble Inn
Monday, Oct. 19th, 5-10pm
15409 South 2nd Street
Calling all Green Thumbed Bagers!
The PTO is "sprucing" up our entry way landscaping and we need your help.
- We are seeking donations of plants that you are willing to split from your own yard. We are looking for Day Lilly's (both large and small) small shrubs and hosta but would consider others. Area gets part sun. Also seeking paver stones. Please email Melissa.email@example.com with type and quantity of what you are willing to donate. You will need to split and bring to school on planting day.
- We are in need of folks willing to come plant and clean up the front landscaping on Saturday, October 3rd from 11am -2pm. Even if you only have 1 hour to give please come and help. Bring your own garden tools and gloves. Thank you for helping make our school beautiful!
Have ideas? Want to help? Get in contact!
- President: Melissa Freed, Kara Neuverth
- President Elect: Candi DeLancey
- Secretary: Cher Andersen
- Treasurer: Candi DeLancey, Crystal Archer
- Members at Large: Abby Fitzgerald, Shelley Lampe