MJHS Growth Competition
3rd Nine Weeks Standards Mastery
Part One- Student Growth
Step One- "Strive For Twenty"
- Students are going to be encouraged to "Strive For Twenty". Their goal is to find 20 questions that they can answer correctly on each of their benchmarks
Step Two- First Ten Questions
- Students will be invited to attend a Movie Day on Friday, March 18th during 4th block if they get 10 questions correct on 3 of the 4 benchmarks.
Step Three- Prizes for Answering 20 Questions Correctly
- Students will receive a pair of headphones or a selfie stick if they can find 20 questions and answer them correctly.
Step Four- THE BIG PRIZE!!
- In addition to the movie and headphones, students will also receive a ticket for every 10 questions they answer correctly on any one benchmark. The ticket will be used to enter them into a drawing. We will randomly draw 5 students and these 5 students will get to go to Shoe Carnival and pick out a pair of shoes.
Part Two- Teacher Incentive
1. Sleep In! ( An administrator will teach your first block class one day- you can sleep in!)
2. Leave Early! (An administrator will teach your fourth block class one day- you can leave early!)
3. Lunch Break! (An administrator will teach your third block- go enjoy lunch off campus!)