Information for you, your class, your students, your parents
Veterans Day Celebration
From one generation to the next...Honoring our veterans. What a spectacular celebration.
On Tuesday, November 17th the FACE team will provide a Soup Lunch for the staff. This is part of American Educator Week.
November 9th BIG Meeting
Here are the notes from this month's B.I.G. meeting. Our next meeting is December 7th at 3:35 p.m. in room 171.
Field Trips and Field Trip Procedures
Here are two reminders regarding field trips.
1. When planning a field trip, it is imperative that a student roster be sent out to the entire staff at least one week prior to the field trip date.
2. Contact Mrs. Finnerty to check to see if any of the students attending the field trip have medication or special medical needs.
Here is the link to the Francis Howell district field trip information checklist.
Just a reminder, faculty meetings are an integral part of our professional development, sharing, and collaboration. Check the Outlook Calendar to make sure you have all of the dates on your calendar. Next meeting, Wednesday, November 18th. 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Earbuds and BYOD
Just a reminder. The use of earbuds in the classroom setting is at teacher discretion. Student use outside the regular classroom:
1. Students can also use earbuds during lunch (while in the cafeteria).
2. Students can use them before school (until 8:15 a.m.)
3. Students can use earbuds after school (3:15 p.m.)
Students cannot use them during passing periods in the hallways.
To keep this at the forefront of our work, here are the CUES the Admin team is monitoring on a weekly basis:
Communication of Information /Open Channels
United Administrative Team
Evidence of Academic Focus
For Your Information...
Our next window of Blackout Dates will be December 14-18. If you have questions about these dates please see Dr. Huff, Mrs. James, or Dr. Lee.
1 Ted Huff
4 Jeanine Wolf
5 Becky Strickland
8 Pat Huenke
25 Elvis Ahmetovic
28 Carrie Roberson
November 13: Staff Happy Hour at Hogs Haus
November 17: Soup Lunch compliments of FACE
November 18: Faculty Meeting 3:30 p.m. Learning Commons
November 19: Tech Cafe (during 4A, 4C, and 5B lunches)
November 19: Board of Education Meeting 7:00 p.m. BOE Room