Meet the Counselors
Get To Know the OHS Counselors
We Believe :
- Students don't care how much we know until they know how much we care.
- Every student can graduate.
- Meeting students social, emotional, and physical needs is essential to a successful education.
- Exposure to work experiences strengthens a students connection to the education process.
- Every student needs and deserves access to post high school education and/or training.
- High School students are awesome ; )
Cassie Wilmes is beginning her first year at School of the Osage as a high school counselor. She has been a teacher at Lake Career and Technical Center for the last 5 years. She has a BS in Education and holds a Masters Degree in Ag. Ed. as well as a M. Ed. in Secondary Guidance and Counseling.
Tiffany Ash-Carola has been with School of the Osage as a high school counselor for 4 years. She has been a high school counselor for 5 years. She has a BS in Psychology and a M.Ed. in Secondary Guidance and Counseling.