February 9, 2020
February 11th: MOD pizza spirit night! Be sure to let them know you're WITH CLINKSCALE!
February 17th: Student HOLIDAY/Staff professional development day
February 24th-28th: BOOK FAIR
March 12th: OPEN HOUSE
March 16th-20th-SPRING BREAK
March 31st: SPRING CREEK Family Night
April 10th: HOLIDAY
April 13th: HOLIDAY
Calling all 5th graders interested in STEAM middle school! See the flyer below...
What's for lunch?
2019-20 Grade Level Lunch Schedules
***Grade Level NEWSLETTERS!***
Reminder for MORNING drop-off! Thank you for your help!
- Leave about 5 minutes early
- Have your child ready to "hop out" as soon as the vehicle stops
- Turn BOTH directions when exiting the lane
- DO NOT pull through the parking lot as a drop off lane OR use the handicap parking spaces without proper documentation...please park and walk your student to Mrs. Cassidy.
- NO cell phone usage in the school zone OR in the car lane
- DOORS close/lock at 7:45...after this time, parents must pull around and walk their students in to sign in at the front office.
IF you have a relative/friends that drops off in the morning that may not get this notification, please share these procedures with them. We appreciate your help in keeping our students safe and getting them in the building in a timely manner!
7:45 AM tardy bells ring
3:05 PM dismissal bell
**Please call the office before 2:30 if your child will have a change in dismissal**
**Ms. Julie is happy to help...office number...817-245-3900**