Carlton Hills Jaguar ROAR
Carlton Hills Elementary School
For the Week of March 14 -March 18
LETTER TO FAMILIES:
UPDATE TO MASK POLICY
Starting Monday, March 14
IPad REMINDER: Please help us make sure students charge their iPad every night and bring them to school. Thank you!
Medication REMINDER: We recently have been made aware of students bringing in medication and self-administering. Please remember all medication must be approved by a doctor and have the proper forms completed and returned to the health office. This includes all over the counter medication also. For example, cough drops, Ibuprofen and Midol. You can locate the necessary forms on the district website, or you can call me for assistance. Thank you for your understanding and assistance with this situation.
Events coming up:
· Book Fair March 21-25 in Library
· Lunch on the Lawn April 1 ( No foolin’)(and no open house) Flyers coming soon.
· Spring Break (4/2-4/17)
· CAASPP State Testing Grades 3-8 (May)
· 8th Grade Promotion June 8@8:30
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook (@CarltonHillsSSD)! The link to our Facebook page can be found below:
We are excited to be partnering with the American Heart Association’s Kids Heart Challenge again this year!
Our Kids Heart Challenge Road Trip has officially kicked off!
Don’t wait to get started! Our goal is to have 100% of our students register online and take the FREE Challenge to Be Active or Be Kind. Thank you for supporting our school and the American Heart Association!
- Join Our Team at heart.org/KHC or download the FREE Kids Heart Challenge App for Apple or Android
- Take the Challenge to Be Active or Be Kind and you’ll earn a FREE Road Warrior Wristband
- Follow FINN’S MISSION in your HQ to learn Hands Only CPR, how to spot a stroke F.A.S.T., and how to help spread awareness by connecting to social media. Complete Finn’s Missions and you’ll earn Finn’s Lifesaver Award!