Blue Bears At HHE
Jan. 19-23, 2015
We are going to taste shapes, sort shapes, and look at shapes in different ways.
Why do this, you ask? As an early childhood teacher, I am always trying to find ways to encourage language, social skills and imagination! Sometimes I have students that have difficulty imagining an object in a different way. They see a box. So, it's a box. I am hoping with modeling, creativity and a LOT of REALLY BIG Boxes, we can bring out the pirates, race car drivers and rocket scientist!
I have also had a few parents ask about volunteering!!! IF you are able to come over the next few weeks let me know and I'll schedule a time. (especially if you're creative and good with building stuff!!)
Dates to remember
- Wednesday, Jan. 28: Paradise Park Family Day 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Kindergarten information nights: February 9, 2015 @ Pleasant Lea Middle School & February 24, 2015 @ Summit Lakes Middle School (7-8pm)
- Friday, February 13 Play doh with Parents (more info to come)
- Parent University – February 28, 2015 8:30-11:30
- March 16-20 NO SCHOOL Spring Break