children doing the decisions making
what is Emergent Curriculum
- Letting kids explore, view there interests with encouragement
- kids have the ability to see there curiosity come to life with Emergent Curriculum Learning.
- children portfolio are formed and follows the child, documentation of the progress of the child is monitored
- to follow what the child want to learn as he explores his thinking.
- children learn a from of leadership, not scared to make choices for the project.
- children get to learn new things on there passe, and there own cognitive abilities
- kids are giving tools and are monitor as what the child s curiosity creates
- Children are encouraged to make noise have fun learn with excitement at times
- they still have a curriculum and developed program for the kids