February 15, 2016
Winter Break Is Here!
We have plenty of things in store for the latter half of February! We have several Joshua Tree deadlines approaching, so please read the information below. We would like to thank all our fifth grade families that have been generous with their time and resources for Union Station Lunches. Our next lunch session will be February with Mrs. Guyer and Mr. Pattullo. The Fifth Grade Advisory Team wishes you and your family a fun Winter Break!
Joshua Tree Information
- Meeting: Boojum Institute educators will meet with students and parents on February 26, 12:35-1:40 pm, in Mr. Pattullo's room. They'll explain in detail what to expect at Joshua Tree, and how to prepare for the trip.
- Medical Form: Please click here and complete the mandatory Boojum Medical Form, due February 26.
- Sweatshirt Order: Boojum sweatshirts must be ordered and paid for at MJS. Sweatshirts aren't being sold at Joshua Tree. Please send $30.00 (checks payable to MJS) with your order. Sizes available are youth medium; youth large; adult small; adult medium; and adult large. Deadline is February 24.
Dates to Remember
- February 15: Extended Programs Closed
- February 15-19: Winter Break
- February 16-19: Extended Programs Open
- February 22: School Resumes
- February 24: Boojum Sweatshirt Order Due
- February 26: Boojum Medical Form Due
- February 26: Boojum Institute Meeting (students & parents)
- February 29: Union Station Lunches, Guyer/Pattullo