Week of April 15th, 2019
- SuperStar Nominations - The final round of nominations are due April 26th. Please ensure that your team has nominated at least 2 kids. The form is below. Thanks!
- Flex Hours - The deadline for completion of Flex Hours is the end of the month.
- Summer Reading Program - We are looking for ways to expand/improve our Summer Reading program (like last year's Summer Library). We're going to meet Tuesday @ 3:15 in Andi's room if you'd like to be a part!
- EOY RtI Meetings - Please update the RtI Form for each learner prior to the last round of meetings. Updates should include: Date of Meeting, Response to Intervention, Action to be Taken, Notes from RtI Meeting to Review Progress. Please check w/ Jordan for questions!
- Volunteer Breakfast - Please complete the sign-up (Volunteers & Food tabs) for our Volunteer Breakfast on May 3rd. You can access the form below...
Safety Tip - Please do not prop open exterior doors.
Join Trent on 4/17 & 4/24 in the Lounge for some great Mac tips!
April 22nd PD Day
The morning session will take place at Middle School North (due to the Wilson Book Fair. This will give us a great chance to get to know our new feeder Middle School.
Be prepared to bring/access a Common Assessment that will be given within the next week or so. We'll use them to "apply" our learning from the morning!
Campus Inventory- If you want to get a headstart on your team inventory, go for it. However, please make sure that your inventory is complete by the end of the day on April 22nd!
If your team would like to participate in Wilson’s very first PEEP Challenge, email Jordan by Monday at noon! If we have enough teams to participate, directions and peeps will be given out Monday after school. #DontAskQuestions #JustDoIt
To make things fairer, we'll split up support staff into the following teams:
Intervention Services- MLI,Special Ed/Practical Academics, Mrs. Guillen, Mrs. Lozano
Instructional Support (Library, ESL, IC, DLC, GTI)
Week At A Glance
- College Day
- Specials Team Time
- Email Jordan about PEEP Challenge by Noon :)
- SBDM - 3:30 in Andi's room
- PTO - 6:30
- Ed Foundation / PTO Shirt Day
- Spirit Schedule (for Kinder Program)
- 3rd Team Time
- Cooper @ Principal Meeting
- Kinder Program - Will begin calling after 2:00
- Summer Reading Meeting - 3:15 in Andi's Room (join if you're interested!)
- 4th Team Time
- Kinder Design Day
- Lunch & Learn w/ Trent (Mac Tips)
- No After School Meeting
- 5th Team Time
- Fire Drill
Friday - NO School. Enjoy the long weekend! We'll see you @ Middle School North on Monday morning.