Drugs and Alcohol
- Some of the symptoms are anxiety, shaking, depression and loss of appetite.
- Possible solutions are hanging with better people, talking to a counselor or just saying to and getting a social life
- The percentage is 75. About 10,123 teens 13-18 are using drugs in the USA in 2013
- Symptoms that you will have are tender breast, food craving, nausea with or without vomiting
- Possible solutions are not having sex until married, staying away from other genders so diseases wont spread, talk to an psychologist.
- There is a percentage of 82 students pregnant in the year 2006. (5,300)
Texting and Driving
- Texting and driving causes wrecks, you cant focus, its killing us , stops traffic.
- Possible solutions is to make everybody get a Bluetooth, wait til you get the your destination or pull over on the side.
- 3,000 people died from a wreck in 2014
1.Bullying can cause suicidal thoughts, depression, substance abuse, and more along time not being around others
2. You can prevent bullying from happening if you stand up to the bully, tell somebody, call the police or even talking to a counselor.
3. There are 70.6% mortified in 2014 of kids getting bullied.
1. Relationship problems can cause stress, arguing, staying away from others or even not focusing in school.
2. Things you can do to help is talking about the problem, consoling, less pressure.
3. About 5,300 students suffer from relationship problems.