- Leopard seals eat smaller seals penguins sea birds fish squid and krill.
- They use there strong sense of smell to tell were food is.
- Seals live in cold oceans waters and on ice.
- They also live in South America, Africa,New Zealand,Australia,Antarctica.
- The Leopard Seal is a part of the phocidae because it lacks of ear flaps.
- Lifespan is 25 years in living.
- Seals are so aggressive that humans usally cant get very close to observe them.
- They grow nearliy 12 to 3.7 feet wide 1,100 pounds 500 kilograms .
- There are 300,000 Leopard Seals in America.
- The Seals latitude is 200 45 seconds.