Mrs. Graham's Class
6th Grade Social Studies
Welcome to the Summit!
In 6th Grade Social Studies, we focus on ancient world history, geography, civics, economics, and religion.
1. Choices have consequences,
2. Individuals have rights and responsibilities,
3. Societies are shaped beliefs, ideas, and diversity,
4. Societies experience continuity and change over time, and
5. Relationships between people, places, ideas, and environments are dynamic.
What Will We Study?
How Will Students Be Assessed?
How Will Students Be Graded?
Grades will be weighted as follows: 45% class activities, 45% tests/quizzes, & 10% practice work.
Mrs. Becky Graham
Always feel free to email or call at any time if you have comments, concerns, or questions.
Plan time: 1:45 - 2:35
We have one goal in common: Your child's success!