By: Mia Bechara & Sophia Paul
What are they famous for?
- Mark Cuban owns the Dallas Mavericks, AXStv, Cyber Dust, Magnolia Picture, Three Commas, and many more
- At the age of 12, he sold garbage bags to get the shoes he wanted
- In high school, he earned most of his money by being a stamp and coin salesman
- In college, Mark Cuban gave people disco lessons for $25 an hour
- Mark Cuban was born on July 31, 1958 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- He was born to Shirley (Feldman) Cuban and Norton Cuban
- He has brother named Brian Cuban
- He graduated from Indiana University
- They are a basketball team
- As the name says the are from Dallas, Texas
- Mark Cuban owns them
- You can message friends and coworkers
- You can get content of your favorite celebrities
- It has current news
- He created it
Net worth & Philanthropy
- Mark Cuban's net worth is $3 billion
- He donates a lot of money to charities. Some of the groups include Veterans, Cancer Research, education, and many others
- Mark Cuban has given $27 million dollars in total
- He told Donald Trump if he shaved his head, he would give $1 million to his charity
"Recessions are the best time to start a company. Companies fail. Others hold back capital. If you are willing to do the preparation and work, it is the best time to invest in yourself and start a business."
Where is he now?
- He is married to Tiffany Stewart
- He has 3 children; Alyssa Cuban, Alexis Sofia Cuban, Jake Cuban
- He is on the show Shark Tank
- In college, he owned a bar
- He was on Dancing with the Stars in 2007
- He is terrified of heights
- He would rather have a Samsung phone even though he has Apple
- When asked what is a bigger torture, dinner with Donald Trump or watch a rerun of Benefactor, he said "Donald Trump no question"