Personal Safety & Injury Prevention
Make A Difference
Bullying And Harrasment
What To Do To Prevent Bullying From Happening?
- If your are a bystander stand up for bullying
- If you are a bullying victim tell an adult or contact Kids Helpline
- Parents and teachers should also encourage kids to not bully
Staying Safe Online
Protecting Your Identity
-The most important one is to install a reputable antivirus software program on your computers to keep them current
- Exclude all your important personal information from your social media profiles like phone numbers, address, and your age
- Check your social media privacy settings and change it to "Friends Only"
- Protect your online passwords and strengthen them too remember the rule; if they are easy too crack they are easy to remember too
- Check your devices privacy settings and turn of your GPS location to off
- Watch out for phishing emails and never respond to them