June 16, 2021 Daily Bulletin
We are now collecting AP and SAT review books!
We are now collecting AP and SAT review books!
Bring the review books into the library for a chance to win a prize.
Check the student Canvas page for more information.
The Snohomish Aquatic Center is offering a lifeguard training course at the Snohomish Aquatic Center in early summer 2021. To learn more visit www.sno.wednet.edu/lifeguardtraining. Those interested can register online or at the Welcome Desk. Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Materials Collection Communication 2021
As we head toward the end of the school year, we wanted to share our plan for textbook and laptop materials collection. In-person students will return their materials during the school day.
9th through 11th grade remote students’ materials collection: Please be sure to bring all textbooks, laptop, charger, case, and hotspot if you have one.
· Cohort A 9th through 11th grade remote students: Wednesday, June 16th from 5:00-7:00pm in the Performing Arts Center. (PAC)
· Cohort B 9th through 11th grade remote students: Thursday, June 17th from 5:00-7:00pm in the Performing Arts Center. (PAC)
School bus driver/transportation open house - June 18
School Bus Driver/Transportation Open House
- 4605 Bickford Avenue in Snohomish
- Friday, June 18
- 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Come visit/tour our Transportation Office and see what driving a school bus is like!
- Click here to download the district’s school bus driver/transportation open house flier - June 18
- Hiring drivers for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Take a ride on a school bus with a district staff member!
- Computers available for applicants to fill out applications. District staff available to assist with the online application process.
- Paid training with a bonus for successful program completion.
- Obtain a CDL Class B endorsement.
- Pay scale $23.73-$28/hour
- Flexible hours … 20-40 hours/week available depending on availability.
- Bring a valid driver's license and resume.
- Snacks will be available.
- Click here to be redirected to the school district’s online application system.
Please visit/call our Transportation Office at 360-563-3525 with any questions about becoming a bus driver.
2021-2022 Snohomish High School Sports
RankOne athletic electronic forms for the SHS 2021-2022 school year will be available to access on June 1, 2021.
Fill out as soon as possible to be ready for spring/summer camps and the upcoming SHS Fall sport season.
Check only 1 sport per season
To reach RankOne: Go to the Snohomish High School website / Athletics /Sport Sign up Information & click the link for RankOne electronic forms.
- Do not enter the beginning 0 when entering your Student ID.
- Your name needs to be entered as in Skyward/Family Access.
Football starts August 18th
Boys & Girls Cross Country, Boys Tennis, Girls Soccer, Girls Swim/Dive & Volleyball start August 23rd
Winter Sports: Start date is November 15, 2021
Boys Wrestling, Girls Wrestling, Boys Swim/Dive, Boys Basketball & Girls Basketball
Spring Sports: Start date is February 28, 2022
Girls Tennis, Baseball, Softball, Boys Soccer, Boys & Girls Golf, Boys & Girls Track & Field
To ensure eligibility for Fall Tryouts/1st practice athletes need to complete both the
RankOne electronic forms & have a current physical on file in the athletic office by the following dates:
Football by August 11th & all the other Fall sports by August 16th.
Fill out both the RankOne Athletic Emergency Form & Athletic Eligibility Form.
Athletes need a valid physical thru the sports season on file in the athletic office.
Physicals need to meet the criteria set by the Snohomish School District.
The SSD physical form can be printed on the "Download & Print" tab on the RankOne website.
Physical examinations are valid for 2 years from the date of exam.
The athletic office staff approves student/athletes completed physical forms.
Non - SSD physical forms do not always meet the criteria for approval from the athletic office.
Current physicals may be delivered to the athletic office or scanned to Ellen.Lipinski@sno.wednet.edu
Pictures sent from cell phones will not be accepted due to not being able to print to letter size.
Physicals can be dropped off at the main office in an envelope marked c/o Ellen Lipinski.
ALL ATHLETES NEED TO HAVE AN ASB CARD AND PAY AN ATHLETIC FEE.
College & Career Center News
Senior and Summer Job Board
Students, are you looking for a summer job? Seniors, are you looking for a “Career-Starting” job? Check out the College & Career Center Canvas page for the current job listings.
End of the Year Library News:
It is time to start turning in library and textbooks!
You may begin returning library books and textbooks to the SHS library or to the return cart in the SHS Foyer in front of the attendance window.
Don't wait until the last minute! Get those books returned!
Library Book Drop-off Locations
Do you have library books or textbooks that need to be returned? You can return books in three places: the return cart in the SHS Main Entrance foyer, the return cart outside of the library, or in the return box in your English teacher's classroom.
District device phone support - Call 360-563-3000
We have a dedicated phone line for student/family computer/laptop support for district-issued devices.
Students and families can call 360-563-3000 for live technical support from:
- 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday through Thursday and 7:30-11:30 a.m., Friday (beginning Monday, September 28)
For questions that are school-, classroom-, assignment- or teacher-specific, please contact your teacher or school directly. Teacher and staff information is available at www.sno.wednet.edu/staffdirectory.
Follow this link to access HelloID - an app on your desktop that contains links to our district programs. Remember to use Google Chrome, Edge, or Firefox as your browser.