The Knightly News
Volume 1, Issue 2
It's a GREAT time to be a KNIGHT!
As KTES community members, I invite you to partner with us in ensuring student success for the 2020-2021 school year and beyond. As partners, we ask you to encourage your children to work hard and put forth 100% effort in everything they do. We ask that you expect behavior from your students that is reflective of our KNIGHTS values (see graphic below). We ask that you model the same behavior expected of the children in the way that you interact with our staff and other families in the community. But most of all, we ask that you remember that in the end, we are all doing our BEST to educate your children...especially given the currently unusual societal circumstances.
I have all faith that this school year is going to be filled with wonderful, valuable and meaningful experiences for our ENTIRE school community!
We are KNIGHTS!
Car Rider Line Procedures
- Pull all the way forward so that we can maximize the amount of cars in the line.
- At dismissal, please do not exit your vehicle to help your child. If your child needs help getting into the car seat, please pull all the way forward in front of cone #1 so it does not slow down the line.
- Students should be ready to exit the vehicle quickly and efficiently.
- There will be adults outside to monitor the student safety and help students find their way to their assigned entrance.
- See map below for designated entry areas for each grade level.
- DO NOT stop in front of your child's designated door. We are confident that they can walk to their door safely and there will be adults outside to help.
Whoa This is Heavy...Student Supplies :-)
News from our counselors...
If your family would benefit from participating in the Fort Mill School District Weekend Backpack Program (non-perishable food items sent home with your child on Fridays or picked up weekly if virtual) OR if you would like to receive information about receiving Holiday Gift Assistance for the upcoming holiday season, please CLICK HERE to inform our school counselors.
This Week at KTES!
Tuesday: First Day of School for all "B" day students!
Wednesday: A day attendees
Thursday: B day attendees
Friday: A day attendees
***As a reminder, A days are for last names beginning with A-K, B days are last names L-Z***
Have a FANTASTIC week!
Jocelyn R. Young, Principal
Follow us on Social Media: