A Christmas Carol Background
- He wrote a book about the Victorian Era while he was in era.
- When poverty hit he helped the children who had to go work for their family.
- He didn't support Child Labor because kids died during their job they were doing.
Industrialization & Poverty
- Industrialization changed how people moved from place to place and how they worked.
- Poverty had kids go to work for their parents to earn money because they were poor.
Child Labor & Victorian Age
- Children had to work for their family to earn enough money to live off of.
- The Victorian Age was when the last monarch of the royal houses began her reign.
- The Victorian Age changed how people viewed things and how to do them.