Employee Service Center
Updated to Include Leave Balances
Introducing the Employee Service Center
How to Access the Employee Service Center Homepage
Log in with your District network user ID and password.
My Personal Information
My Leave Balances
- Beginning Balance is what was carried over from the previous year on the first day of your assignment.
- Earned is the cumulative time earned from assignment start date to last payroll run.
- Absence is the total number of hours taken through last pay period end date.
- Adjusted is a hyperlink to details of any adjustments made to your leave balances.
- Current Balance is your leave balance as of the last date of the prior pay period.
- Pending Absences is any absences that have been approved but have not yet been included in the latest payroll run.
- Units are the increments of time in which leave balance is displayed, in hours.
View Details Tab - to view paystub leave summary for leave code type.
- Select leave code name and click 'View Details'.
- Select 'From Date' from dropdown (pay period end date).
- Select 'To Date' by clicking on calendar icon and selecting date.
- Click Calculate.
Absence Tab - To search or locate a specific absence or group of absences.
- Absence Search - Select Absence Reason, click on calendar icon and select Start Date and repeat for End Date of search range. Click Search.
- Use filters to filter by Absence Reason Code, Date of Absence, Charged Hours, Leave Code or date Processed in Payroll. Select column, click dropdown and select criteria. The results will filter all of the selected criteria. To remove filter, click dropdown and the select blank row.
My Absence Reporting
- Click the My Absence tab
- Click on the Work Day link on the date of the absence.
The Absence Detail screen opens.
- Enter the Start of Absence date or select calendar and select date.
- If absence is multiple days, enter End of Absence date.
- Select Absence Reason from dropdown.
Substitute Details - this only appears for staff requiring a substitute
- Enter From time
- Enter To time
- Enter length of
- Have you pre-arranged a substitute? Yes or No
- Substitute Required? Yes or No
The My Favorites tab allows teachers to add specific substitutes as favorites.
- Enter Substitute ID or Search for substitute by Name.
- Highlight name and click Select.
- Click ADD to add as a favorite.
- Submit - enters absence and begins the search for substitute if applicable.
- Clear - clears all fields so you can start over.
- Attachment - allows employee to upload supporting documentation such as jury duty form or doctor's excuse.
Complete the Absence Detail
Complete the Abscense Detail fields.
- Start of Absence
- End of Absence
Click Attachment to attach any documentation such as a note from the doctor when required or other supporting documentation.
Click Submit to enter the absence.
Once entered, you will be able to view and approve that it is correct the absence in My Timesheets.
My Time Card
- Verify time daily
- Notify your time keeper (editor) if there is a missed punch or a change needs to be made
- Click Approve to verify that everything is correct
- Your time keeper (editor) will verify and create a time card.
- The punch is then available for your principal/manager (approver) to approve
Click Time Card Approval Documentation to view detailed information regarding editing and approving timecards.
How to Request An Employee Transfer
- Click My Employee Transfer Request on the My Employee Records tab
- Select the desired Job Category
- Click on the Complete the Abscense Detail fields.
tab and complete fields
- Click the Personal Records tab and complete fields
- Click Submit to process transfer request
My Payroll Information
- My W-4
- My Proposed W-4 - used to see how proposed changes affect your check
- My Direct Deposit - view or change existing direct deposit information
When to use TEAMS Travel Request:
- When there is a registration fee to be paid.
- When there is no registration fee but meals, lodging and/or mileage reimbursement.
Do not use TEAMS Travel Request for MILEAGE ONLY. (Mileage is entered as an Employee Reimbursement in TEAMS).