SMCM Alum and Author
As a freelancer, she’s gained more than 100 publishing credits, including nonfiction articles, poems, and digital stories for children. Miranda’s forthcoming title, One Plastic Bag: Isatou Ceesay and the Recycling Women of the Gambia was recently named a Junior Library Guild selection.
She has three additional children’s titles to be released in 2015 and 2016:
- Water is Water (Neal Porter Books/Macmillan, 2015),
- 10 Little Ninjas (Knopf/Penguin Random House) and
- Helping Hands (Lerner/Millbrook).
Visit her on the web at www.mirandapaul.com or, you know, at the social media hangouts.
Opportunities to meet with Miranda!
Monday, September 22
- Join PEACE students from earlier this year in the Great Room for dinner
Tuesday, September 23
- Dinner with students and faculty in Great Room
Wednesday, September 24
- 4:30 PM – Gambia Open House “Promoting PEACE worldwide – Miranda Paul’s Story” meeting with students interested in hearing about her story with Gambia, May Russell Lodge
- Dinner with students and faculty
Gambia Open House
Wednesday, Sep. 24th, 4:30pm
Trinity Church Rd
St Marys City, MD
To meet Miranda and hear more about her experience with Gambia, please join us!
May Russell Lodge