St. George Episcopal Lower School
- MONDAY -
- TUESDAY - Team Leader Mtg. @ 7:30 AM, 4th grade Show Us the Title @ 8:30 AM, AR Trophy Count to Yvonne, Edgar Ramos Baby Shower in Leadership Commons @ 3:30 PM
- WEDNESDAY - June Birthdays in chapel, 5th grade Show Us the Title @ 8:30 AM, Allison Willis' Wedding Shower @3:30 PM in Leadership Commons
- THURSDAY - Yvonne off campus
- FRIDAY - Yvonne off campus, All Library Books due, 5th grade Maturation video @ 2:00 PM, 4:00-6:00 PM Rue de St. George, 5:00 Class of 2013 Reunion in Leadership bldg., Happy Birthday, Becky!
- May 16 - Award names and awards to Melissa by 3:00, All Language Arts/AR/Spelling teachers meet with Yvonne in conference room from 3:20-3:50 PM
- May 18 - July birthdays and rest of May birthdays celebrated in chapel, 5th grade Celebratory practice @9:25-10:05 AM, Yvonne off campus midday, NO FACULTY MEETING
- May 19 - Balanced class lists to Yvonne
- May 20 - Last Lower School Chapels, 1:00 PM 5th grade Celebratory in Chapel and reception will follow in cafeteria
- May 22 - Happy Birthday, Renee!
- May 23 - Modification letters due to Yvonne, Graduation Rehearsal @ 9:30 AM in the gym, Awards to Yvonne in folder labeled with: Your name - awards are to be in ABC order and clipped together by child, please.
- May 24 - Modification letters to Sam, 8:15 AM Dickie awards in Leadership Bldg., 6th and 7th grade awards @ 9:00 AM, 8th grade Baccalaureate at 5:00 PM
- May 25 - At Blossom for graduation practice at 7:45 (teachers) and 8:15 (students), Graduation begins at 11:30 AM, Wear Red/White/Blue
- May 26 - Lower School awards: 8:15 First grade, 9:15 Second grade, 10:00 Third grade, 11:00 Fourth grade, Take any leftover awards to Roberta, Parties and dismissal afterwards
- May 27 - Teacher inservice and lunch, Grades and Cumulative Folders need to be completed.
Thank you for all the work and care you put into last week. It was a whirlwhind for sure. We ended the week with some super happy kids and parents. You are an awesome team and each of you is the reason this is such a wonderful place to be. From kinder guiding the kids through their first ever standardized tests, to junior kinder putting on one incredible "staycation", to 2nd grade teachers flexing even more to make sure their kids rode in an actual parade, to all of lower school going out to cheer on the "redo parade", to everyone, especially our PE staff, making sure field day went of perfectly, I want you all to know, you are the very BEST!