Alta Vista Voyager Connection
An In-Depth Newsletter for Alta Vista Families
- Monday, October 5 - Stomp Out Bullying Day
- Wednesday, October 7 - CDMC Meeting - 4:15 - 5:15
- Friday, October 9 - End of the First Six Weeks
- Monday, October 12 - Staff and Student Holiday - No School
- Friday, October 16 - Tribe Pow Wow
- October 19-22 - World Cultures Family Engagement Event
- Monday, October 19 - Picture Day
- Thursday, October 29 at 1:00 PM - Alan Gratz Author Event
An At-Home Pirate
One of our online students shows off her pirate gear that her teacher sent home!
Talk and Look Like a Pirate
We had so much fun dressing like pirates!
One of our students enjoys their lunch. We are so thankful for our child nutrition services staff!
Parent Involvement Opportunities
Our Campus Decision Making Committee is a committee made up of parents and staff. It meets 4 times a year to discuss school priorities, student achievement data, goals, and funding. It is so important that we have PARENTS AND GUARDIANS attend these meetings because your input is valuable and needs to be heard. Please make plans to attend our first meeting Wednesday, October 7 from 4:15 - 5:15 via Zoom.
Ms. Allums' first graders were using iPads and rekenrek beads to practice adding today!
Some of our students enjoy the open house event we held here at Alta Vista!
Mr. Holmstrom's math class spent time learning outside on our brand new picnic tables.