Ms. Hannah's Class
Morning Class: 8:30-11:10 Afternoon Class:11:45-2:45
We will read:
- Our Tree Named Steve by Alan Zweibel
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin, Jr. and John Archambault
- Chicka Chicka 123 by Bill Martin, Jr. and John Archambault
Every day the children vote on a question that we graph. The vote questions this week are:
- Have you seen a tree like this before? (Picture of an evergreen)
- Which part of a tree do you like better? (Trunk or leaves)
- Did you see a tree on your way to school?
- Do you have a tree in your yard at home?
- Do trees smell?
We will begin to talk about the vocabulary words:
Speech-Language Group- September 26-30, 2016
We will follow directions to place our picture into a named color (red, blue, green). We will practice saying words that have two syllables while producing both of the syllables and all of the consonant sounds in each word. We will review the nursery rhyme "Pat-A-Cake".
Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man,
Bake me a cake as fast as you can;
Pat it and roll it, and mark it with a B,
Throw it in the oven for baby and me.
Letter of the Week
E tongue twister: Ellie elephant eats eleven enormous eggs every evening.
We are gettting lots of home high fives back!
The afternoon class is working towards an ICE CREAM party! I think with the weekend home high fives, we will be able to have our party next Friday!
If you did not have an opportunity to meet with me for a home visit...
Wednesday, Oct. 12th, 3-7pm
1211 North Monroe Street