The Friday Feature!
News and Notes for the Madison Staff (9/11/15)
Top 5 ROE and Fire Department Inspection Infractions! Coming on Wednesday!
4. Toxic art supplies not secured
3. Storage items within 24 inches of ceiling
2. Obstructed hallways
AND THE NUMBER 1 INFRACTION...
1. Obstructed classroom unit ventilators: Items placed on top of in front of the air/heat ventilators in classrooms.
Where Are the Reflection Guides?
You can also find all of our Reflection Guides on the Madison Mountain Lion Lair.
Data Collection and Review
Institute Day on September 25
- Learn some Google Calendar basics!
- Engage in conceptual fraction learning for all grades and plan with the team! Bring your current fraction unit or plans.
- Dive into some new and existing ELA resources with Lisa and MJ!
- Vote on an idea from the BLT!
Math Block, Each component of the Reading Framework, Social Studies, Science, Writing, Extra Recess (if you choose to take a 15 minute extra recess).
Mon, Sep 14: 8:30AM Staff meeting with Faith Dahlquist and more!
Mon, Sept 14: PTA Wishlists are due!
Tue, Sept 15: All local assessment spreadsheets MUST be in to Lindsey today!
Wed, Sep 16: 7AM ROE and FIRE Inspections!
Wed, Sep 16: 8:30AM Staff Meeting (moved to Monday this week)
Wed, Sep 16 and 17: Madison Run-a-Thon
Wed, Sep 16: AIMS Benchmarking Day
Thus, Sep 17: 12:00PM PTA Meeting
Fri, Sep 18: Data Review Meetings (schedule above)
Thu, Sep 24: Shift Day to Friday
Fri, Sep 25: Institute Day 8-11:30AM at Madison, PM Travel to Bower or PHill
Sat, Sep 26: PTA Trivia Night (Staff team? It's Free! Teams of 10)
Wed, Oct 7: 8:30AM Staff Meeting
Wed, Oct 21: 8:30AM Staff Meeting
Tues, Oct 27: Parent/Teacher Conferences
Wed, Oct 28: Names of Pawsitive Behavior Coin winners to office
Thurs, Oct 29: Parent/Teacher Conferences
Wed, Nov 11: 9:30AM Veterans Day and Coin Assembly
Thu, Nov 12: Multi-Cultural Day
Fri, Nov 13: Teacher Work Day