Print your flyer
Print or Save your Flyer as a PDF
If you would like to print your flyer in order to view it offline or save a copy as a PDF file, you can do so easily on Smore.
Check out the guide below to learn how:
4. Save to PDF Option
1. After clicking "Print Flyer," a window will appear
2. On the left side, under "Destination," click "Change..."
3. Choose "Save as PDF"
4. Click the blue "Save" button and name your flyer file
5. Select "Save" again at the bottom of the window
There are some limitations when printing on Smore.
- Background fade out: When printing a flyer (or viewing a flyer in email), you will notice that the background image will fade depending on the length of the flyer. We designed it this way so that instead of a photo abruptly ending as it reaches its natural end, it will instead go into a fade effect. Please note, the reason this does not occur when you view your flyer on our website is because the flyer itself moves up and down against the image background, and the photograph itself stays in place.
If this is an issue for you, we recommend using the "Minimal" design theme backgrounds. These backgrounds are patterns and will repeat themselves when printed or emailed.
- Page Break: Sometimes, based on the amount of content you include, a flyer can be longer than one printed sheet of paper and the flyer may break or interrupt the text at the end of the page.
To alleviate these issues when printing, we recommend downloading your flyer as a JPEG and then scaling the flyer for printing.