Print your newsletter
Print or Save your newsletter as a PDF
If you would like to print your newsletter in order to view it offline or save a copy as a PDF file, you can do so easily on Smore.
Check out the guide below to learn how:
4. Save to PDF Option
1. After clicking "Print Newsletter," a window will appear
2. On the left side, under "Destination," click "Change..."
3. Choose "Save as PDF"
4. Click the blue "Save" button and name your newsletter file
5. Select "Save" again at the bottom of the window
There are some limitations when printing on Smore.
- Background fade out: When printing a newsletter (or viewing a newsletter in email), you will notice that the background image will fade depending on the length of the newsletter. We designed it this way so that instead of a photo abruptly ending as it reaches its natural end, it will instead go into a fade effect. Please note, the reason this does not occur when you view your newsletter on our website is because the newsletter itself moves up and down against the image background, and the photograph itself stays in place.
If this is an issue for you, we recommend using the "Minimal" design theme backgrounds. These backgrounds are patterns and will repeat themselves when printed or emailed.
- Page Break: Sometimes, based on the amount of content you include, a newsletter can be longer than one printed sheet of paper and the newsletter may break or interrupt the text at the end of the page.
To alleviate these issues when printing, we recommend downloading your newsletter as a JPEG and then scaling the newsletter for printing.