October 12 - 16
Parent Teacher Conference Goal 100%
Meet with parents in creative ways this week to accomplish our goal!
Faculty Meeting Agenda
Book Study Presentations
Chapter 4: 5th & Specials
Chapter 5: 6th & Special Education
Professional Learning Communities Wednesday, October 14
Bring an example of :
- How you have encouraged Goal Setting with students for MAP/SRI,
- A picture of your class tracking chart or an actual student tracking data sheet,
- How you keep track of standards that you are teaching,
- How you are keeping track of standards that students have mastered.
- How many parents have you met with for conferences. Bring your sign in sheet.
- Walkie Talkie: Please send a student to the office to get a walkie talkie before heading to the playground. If a class is coming to the playground when you are coming in, you may pass the walkie off to them. A walkie should remain on the playground at all times for emergencies.
- Hall Pass: Students who are walking in the hallway for any purpose should have a hall pass. If they do not have a hall pass, they will be sent back to class.
- LiveSchool: Liveschool reports are generated each Thursday and are ready for you to print on Friday. Please make sure that you are notifying parents of students' progress through the report each week.
Please use the blue pocket chart in the book room for check out, NOT the red, yellow, green pocket charts on the wall.
STEM Practioner Program (K-8 Teachers)
This has been at Penn for a very long time!
Makeover of Lobby
Thanks to Mrs. Kirby for helping me to get this paper up!
Vision, Mission, Values and Logo and School colors.
October Dates to Remember
October 14 - All grades for 1st quarter entered and stored in Powerschool. I will be checking them over fall break.
October 14- Fall parties 2:00 - 2:30p.m. families may bring treats
October 15, 16 & 19 - Fall Break (Schools Closed)
October 19 - Last Day of 1st Quarter
October 19 - Child abuse policy and reporting laws online video through Edivate due
October 20 - 2nd Quarter begins
October 20 - Online iRead course deadline
October 21 - Wearing orange on October 21, 2015 for “Unity Day” as promoted by www.pacer.org , for Bullying Prevention month.
October 23 - 31st - "Red Ribbon" week
October 24- 25 - Sapulpa Public Schools is hosting the regional GAFE Summit on October 24-25th. The Tulsa GAFE Summit is an exciting and unique regional opportunity for educators across the state to participate in a two day high-intensity workshop focusing on deploying, integrating, and using Google Apps for Education (and other Google tools) to promote student learning in K-12 and higher education. Follow the links below for pricing and more details:http://www.sapulpaps.org/vnews/display.vART/55366b7b4913b
https://ok.gafesummit.com/tulsa/ • Where: Sapulpa Junior/Senior High
October 26 - 7 C's Survey window opens
During the month of October, health classes for K - 3rd will be scheduled. See schedule by email.