Welcome Class of 2023
· Your child must be 14 ½ by the first day of class to enroll in the class.
· Students who complete the class prior to turning 15 will drive before those who turn 17, 16, or 15 after completing the class.
· Students will drive in order of their DOB
· Your child must pay the $65 registration fee online or with the financial secretary before the start of class.
· You will not receive a registration confirmation email. A reminder about the class will be sent a few days prior to the start of class.
· If the class is posted online, the class is still available.
· May 6th-17th 3:45-6:45 (Must be 15 prior to Oct 6th)
· June 17th-27th 8:00 am-12:00 (Must be 15 prior to Dec 1st)
· July 15th-25th 8:00 am-12:00 (Must be 15 prior to Jan 1st)
· October 21st-November 1st 3:45-6:45 (Must be 15 prior to March 1st)
· December 2nd-20th 6 am-8 am (Must be 15 prior to April 1st)
· January 27th-February 7th 3:45-6:45 (Must be 15 prior to May 1st)
Physical Night- May 8th 5:00
NH Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
810 Mitchell Ave
Salisbury, NC 28144
These two forms MUST be filled out prior to attending physical night.
1. NCHSAA Medical History and Physical Form
2. Novant Health Cardiac Questions form
Other forms mandatory for participation include...
3. Sudden cardiac arrest education/ information parent acknowledgment
4. Safe weight loss and weight gain for young athletes
5. Competitive Edge- Winning Nutrition
6. Heart-Related Illness Parent Acknowledgment
Summer Sport Camps
June 17th-20th (9:00-12:00)
July 8th-11th (9:00-12:00)
$60 for one camp, or $100 for both!
Please contact Coach Gurley with any questions at (704)-798-2074.
Falcon Volleyball Camp: Welcome to Rising 6th-Rising 9th Graders
June 11th & 12th (5:00-8:00)
Volleyball workouts take place Monday through Thursday, 5:00-8:00. Please contact Coach Dowling with any questions at 704-202-2638.