Help us, make a difference
Roller Skating Rinks
Roller rinks are perfect for any events , such as, Festivals, Product launches, Private parties, Corporate functions, Local Authorities events, to name a few.
Why roller skate? Roller skating is an excellent way of combining fun and fitness. A great way to get people to socialise, communicate and get involved while exercising.
Since the 1970s this has been a sport enjoyed by all ages and abilities. When disco fever arrived in the 80s, roller skating discos were born. Bring life to your event by getting your guests up and rolling.
The roller rink connects together using a rod system which once installed creates the perfect skating surface which is smooth and seamless. The barrier system then locks into the side of the rink.
The rinks can be installed on any surface including grass. The barriers can be used for advertising using vinyl graphics. In traditional style we can produce a DJ booth in the centre on the rink. Rink sizes.
The roller rinks are made up of 1 meter square sections so can be built any size or shape to fit any venue or location.
Common sizes requested, however we can supply and install a rink in any shape or size.
- 9m x 8m 72 square meter 25 skaters
- 10m x 10m 100 square meter 33 skaters
- 12m x 12m 144 square meter 50 skaters
- 20m x 15m 300 square meter 100 skaters
- All our rink packages include
- Plastic interlocking Installation and dismantling
- Interlocking rink barriers
- Rubber protective matting.
- Bench seating Skate racks
- Selection of roller skates ranging from children 9 to adults 12
- Helmets, Wrist and elbow guards
- Public liability insurance
- Provision of Risk assessments and method statements
- Full roller disco - light, sound and power rigs, also available.
- Rink Marshalls and Coaches are;
- DBS checked
- First Aid Trained
- Safeguard Trained
- Sports Coach Trained
RollaDome All Skate
Our mission is to make a difference to young people by encouraging an active healthy and rewarding activity via roller skating.