Bulldog Bulletin - 10/20/2020
"One Team, No Limits"
As we continue toward the end of October, we have opportunities to come together as a school community to focus on unity, kindness, character education, anti-bullying and saying no to drugs. Thank you for taking the time to work with our students on these important topics as well as continuing to support and encourage your children to reach their maximum academic potential in the classroom.
Travis Brown - Principal
Wednesday, October 21st is "National Unity Day"
October 19-23 is "National School Bus Safety Week"
October 26th - 30th is RJMMS "Spirit Week" and "Red Ribbon Week"
Tutoring and Tech Support for Distance Learners - Every Thursday Morning
Your photos in our Yearbook!
Thanksgiving @ RJMMS
We appreciate the donation made by Publix Charities and Janice Brown Realty for helping us get this event started.
Reminder: All students must complete the health screening before coming on campus each day
- Fever of 100.4 or higher?
- Uncontrolled cough?
- Shortness of breath of difficulty breathing?
- Sore throat?
- Loss of sense of smell or taste?
- Muscle Aches?
- Vomiting or diarrhea?
- Is your child currently awaiting a COVID-19 test result?
- Does your child live in the same household with someone positive for COVID-19?
- Has your child had close contact with someone who in the past 14 days tested positive for COVID-19?
If you answer "yes" to any of the above questions your student should NOT attend school.