Matunuck Morning Memo
Manta Rays' News Waves 3.9.15
Nuts & Bolts
Reminders and Important Information This Week:
- Our STAR thermometer (displayed in the cafeteria) is complete! Thank you for working to make sure our students completed the assessment with their best effort. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade teachers: If you haven't already, please poll your class to see what they would like as a reward. Pajama Day? Extra recess? An additional 20 minutes in the indoor recess room? Be creative!
- As a reminder, interactive read alouds should be occurring 2-3 times a week for about 20-25 minutes.
- I will be at admin for the morning
- District Crisis Committee Meeting @ 3:30 (Library SKHS)
- SIT @ 3:30 (Conference Room)
- PBIS/OBPP Meeting @ 3:30 (Library)
- Eat Healthy RI Day: Wear Green, Eat Green!- salad bar all week! Student- athletes from URI will participate as our guest readers.
1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
1:40pm - 2:10pm
- Make Up Faculty Meeting 3:30-5:30
- (Lexia webinar Rescheduled)
- Progress Reports
Upcoming Dates To Remember:
3/16: Enrichment begins
3/17: SS Task Force
3/18: Teacher's College K-2 - All Day (PDES)
3/19: Science Kits Picked Up
3/20: HKHS Committee Meeting