Next Week at SBHS
Friday, January 14th
Upcoming Events at SBHS
Here are the upcoming events for next week hosted here at SBHS (or listed as an athletic home game). Additional athletics events may be scheduled based on the results of the games below. Please check stonebridgesports.org next week for the most updated information.
Monday, January 17th
- No School - Holiday
Tuesday, January 18th
- Study Skills Boot Camp 8:30 AM in Room 313
- 9th/JV/V Boys & Girls Basketball Mega Game vs. Riverside 5/6:15/7:30 PM
- Unified Basketball Game - Halftime of the Girls Varsity Basketball Game
- PTSO Meeting 7:00 PM (Virtual)
Wednesday, January 19th
- Wresting vs. Potomac Falls & Briar Woods 6:00 PM
Thursday, January 20th
Friday, January 21st
Saturday, January 22nd
- PTSO's SAT Practice Test Fundraiser 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Student 2nd Semester Parking Opens on 1/18/22
Student Parking for 2nd Semester Opens Up On Tues. Jan.18th
Parking facilities are provided at SBHS as a convenience to 11th and 12th-grade students who drive to school. 10th graders MAY be allowed to purchase permits at the start of the second semester, as space allows. Parking on school grounds is a privilege that may be granted by the Administration.
The following conditions must be met:
- Students must complete this online Permission Click form with both student and parent signatures. Permission Click Online Form
- Payment of $100 for 2nd semester, beginning Tues. Jan.18th can be made on the SBHS Online Payment Portal found on the Stone Bridge High School website under the tab For Parent & Students
- Once BOTH the Permission Click form and the online payment has been submitted & received, students may come in person to the Main Office to select an available parking space that will be their designated space for the 2nd semester.
The online payment portal for 2nd semester parking will open on Tuesday, Jan. 18th. Any questions about student parking email Kelly.Garrity@lcps.org
Please join us next week as Mr. Flynn shares school updates, and along with Ms. Hippler, gives us information on the school improvement plan (SIP).
- January PTSO meeting: 1/18/22 from 7-8 PM on Google Meet.
- Speakers: Principal Tim Flynn, Administrative Intern Erika Hippler
- Meeting code: copy and paste this code - pwb-crcx-wvs
- Questions? Email email@example.com
1/22/22 SAT Practice Test Fundraiser: Huntington Learning Center and SBHS PTSO are offering an SAT practice test fundraiser in partnership with Huntington Learning Center on 1/22/22 at Stone Bridge, from 9 AM-12:30 PM. The registration fee is $25 per student, and the money goes to our PTSO. For more information and to avoid an error message, please copy and paste this URL into your browser: huntingtonhelps.com/registration/isep/confirm?location_id=65616&course_id=3282 or try ashburn.huntingtonhelps.com/practicetest/3282
Virtual Calming Room
AOL Winter Admissions Cycle
The Bulldog Writing Center is now open every day during lunch. Upperclassmen who are taking AP or DE English serve as tutors in the Writing Center by helping peers at any stage of the writing process. The tutors are ready to collaborate with student writers as they brainstorm, outline, edit, and more.
Peer Tutoring for the 2021-22 school year at SBHS is now up and running. Please complete this form carefully to request a tutor for a student in a particular subject area. You must fill out a form for each subject you would like assistance with.
Students who are requesting tutors should be checking their email regularly as you will receive an email with details regarding your tutoring start date and time.