Are you being safe on the Internet?
Think before you post
Procations When Waking An Account On The Internet
When making an online account make sure that...
- You do not give out your password to anyone, but your parents.
- That your password is not your favorite color, animal, singer, song, etc..
- That your password contains at least one capital letter, one lower case letter, and one letter with at least 8 characters.
- Please DO NOT ever use 1234 or something along that line.
- Avoid writing it down. Try to remember it.
- Remember to change your password every one too two months.
Internet Safety Tips When Creating a Password
When you set up your account the site will ask you many personal questions...
- Interest like sports, movies, artists, bands, etc..
When they ask these questions it is more likely for petrifies to gain access to you.
When answering these questions they provide for you to answer do no enter more than needed. They will usually have the items that are most needed marked with a red *.
When giving a name do a nickname and not your real name. This was it makes it harder for people who do not know you gain access to you.